Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, November 15, 2010

Toronto Photo Walks: Leslieville/Queen East

Well before I get into the subject matter, my apologies for the lack of updates last week. DST changes seem to knock me out mentally for the large part. As well, I seem to be lacking in inspiration.

I managed to find a little bit this weekend. I dragged my weary carcass out and went on a photo walk with the usual crowd I have come to enjoy. It's been a month and a half since my last journey so I was looking forward to it. We met up at Donlands subway station and the plan was to head South in a meandering path to Queen st and than wander around the neighbourhood eventually winding up in the east end of The Beaches. It was a great plan.

Foggy Morning
Cute PuppyMosque, church, Danforth
The Photo Walk Crowd
Public GardenAutumn Weed Flowers
Greenwood Train Yard
Shooting Through the FenceBranch Buds
Forget me nots?
UnderpassIron Stair

No comments:

Post a Comment