Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, February 1, 2013

A Weekend Exploration III

I finished off capturing the sculptures in and around Baycrest Hospital and moved on to other locations. I found my way to Don Mills and eventually down by the Ontario Science Center. By this time I was cold and tired and ready to go home. I will be returning to the Science Center some time shortly, and this time I will be bringing my tripod for some night shots. If it isn't snowing.
Song of Deborah Song of DeborahSong of Deborah Song of Deborah
Song of DeborahSong of Deborah Web and Stings
Web and StingsWeb and Stings Web and Stings SupernovaSupernovaSupernova Supernova
AmpitheaterConstellationsLit Up

No comments:

Post a Comment