Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, August 26, 2013

The Great Canadian Photo Walk II Part 6

Okay, I know I missed last week. Wasn't feeling that good over all and was barely able to just focus on work. I will finish off the GCPWII and carry on with other stuff tomorrow.


So, one of the things we wanted to do was take shots of the moon rising over the lake. I got some decent shots, but nothing really spectcular. Going to have to work on that. Afterwards some went to the usual spot to take long exposure shots of the city skyline while a few of us decided to call it a day and head home. It was a long day and we had lots of fun renewing acquaintances and friendships.

WaitingIt risesIt rises
RisenRisen MoonWaiting for the ferry

The Boat at night PK3_1544 A different Skyline shotA different Skyline shotA different Skyline shot

2 comments:

  1. Hi Phil, this is realwest posting anonymously again!!
    :)
    Just wanted to say that these photos were worth the wait!! "Risen Moon" and "The Boat At Night" were my two favorites. I suspect that you had to have a LOT of patience to get those precise shots, but they were worth (to me!) you're waiting to shoot!!
    Thanks again and I hope that you are feeling a LOT better this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Phil,
    I like the time progression. Nice.
    -- gak

    ReplyDelete