Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sculptures: A Review of Old Pictures

Well, I couldn't really come up with anything this past weekend. No uploads of recent excursions. To be honest I was feeling lazy. I also realized that I have been ignoring some of my older pictures a lot. Call it infatuation with my current camera and output. Nothing wrong with that really. Sometimes though I guess I should return to my roots and my early inspirations. So back to some older pictures of sculptures I took a couple of years ago in the downtown area of Toronto. A few from University of Toronto and one from the Harbour Front.

Zen WestZen West

Kells NestKells Nest

St. MichaelSt. Michael

Between the EyesBetween the Eyes

It looks to be a rainy day outside now. At least it's a nice spring rain and not cold. Enjoy yourselves.

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment