Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, April 30, 2010

Planes and Trips

Today I didn't know what to write or display. So after drinking a few coffees, waking up fully, and looking through past pictures I came up with a theme and some cool shots. these pictures were done a couple of years ago and with my old point and shoot. Being in the right spot even with a minimal camera can still lead to some great shots.

For example, I was in the west end of the city on a beautiful day and was right on the final approach path for Pearson International Airport. The planes seemed to hang in the sky as they made their to perfect landings.

Final ApproachFinal Approaches
747 On Final

Of course there is the time I flew out west and was in great form. I like plane trips because of the altitude, you can see for horizons. Other then that plane rides are boring and about as much fun as a inter-city bus ride. About as much leg room as well. But the views, I mean isn't that what it's all about?
Oct 18-08 013Oct 18-08 009
Oct 18-08 012
One day I think I will talk a few friends in chartering a plane ride over the city of Toronto. Grab our cameras and just go nuts. I mean, why not? Life is for living isn't it?

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment