Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A New Project

Well, I know that I have been lacking in posts this week. I just didn't have the material to do anything, and I have been feeling lazy. Winter Blues are sort of setting in. I am trying to keep on top of it though. One thing most photographers try doing though is that whole "Picture A Day For A Year". Well, it's been awhile since I have picked up a camera so I thought that I would give it a shot. Here's "Week 1" to start. I am, in a sense, including all my meet ups, photo walks, in here but I won't be putting them in the set I am putting on Flickr. It's hard to select one shot from about a hundred to represent the day. Any way, enough talk. Onto the pictures.

January 2, 2011

Droideka Minature

January 3

Sunrise

January 4

Father and Son

January 5

_PKE4177

January 6

Snowy Rail

January 7

Reflecting

January 8

Angles

Once a week, or a bonus post, depending on my material I grab through the week and month. Kick me if I don't have something to get back to on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment