Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Toronto Photo Walks: Church Street and Cabbage Town

Okay, this was a great day for walking. I was also working on something else which I am still combing through. Needless to say I didn't get the typical pictures I usually do. More on that tomorrow. So here are all the regular pictures I took from start to finish. Believe it or not that's just one post. Explanations will be done...

Gathering at the Start
Gathering at the StartGathering at the Start
Fire Truck
ConstructionFlags
Empty Patio Seats
Shooting down the street.DOGGIE!!
Blue Sky, Buildings
Lilly Pad LeaperDOGGIE!!
Waiting for the rest of the group
Harvest Table?Empty, and Full
Dirks New Friend?
ShyLaugh
Pondering

1 comment: