Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Roll Three

Well, I have finished my third roll of film.  Lot of bad shots on this one.  At the beginning of the roll of course.  I blame the low light conditions at the Flickr meetup I was at.  Apologies for no posts until today.  I have recently acquired a scanner and have started to scan a lot of old family negatives.  I may, possibly, might, post some of them for a retrospective.  Finding a lot of history there.  Anyway, you want my pictures so here they are.

Roll Start
Roll StartFOCUS!!!


Mmmm, food.
Steadier pleaseFruit

Tiger
China TownStreet Shot

Reflections
Work in ProgressTools of the Trade, Film Version

Tiger Lily
Street shot...Focus pleaseStreet shot

Rusty Steel
Street ShotSubway

It's PINK!

Queen Station

No comments:

Post a Comment