Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, June 18, 2012

Toronto Photo Walks: Spadina Two

Okay, I am a little lot behind in posting my photo walk pictures here. Back in the end of May I did two photo walks with two groups. My regular group and a Google + group. I have posted some of the pictures from the Google + photo walk but I have neglected my Toronto Photo Walks group. My bad, I hereby attempt to correct that short sightedness. We started down on Queen's Quay at the foot of Spadina and worked our way north. I stuck around with the group till lunch time and made it as far north as Dundas. The reason this walk is #2 is that back when the group was first formed they did it in a November. The day was much better for walking and cameras, from some of the stories I heard. Anyway, on to the pictures. Canada Malting FloraPerched FlightRoostLanding FlightFlowersAdventure MarinaEmpire SandyHarbour DockSmileBoot Chalk FlowerFraming the CN TowerReachingAnime North Attendees Safari.
1-2-3
Now Showing...

No comments:

Post a Comment