Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, July 13, 2012

Luminato: Lemon Bucket Orchestra

Okay, breaks over. Back on my head. Yeah I know it's been two weeks since I last posted something. Summer lethargy, exercise, injury...all sorts of stuff. I am so backlogged with pictures now it's not funny. Anyway, back in the end of June was Luminato. I was talked into going down to the park outside of Roy Thomson Hall for some live music. Two bands, and great times. The first one was a rather large ensemble called "Lemon Bucket Orchestra", good and lively tunes that had people dancing.

Luminato-1 Luminato-2Luminato-4 Luminato-5Luminato-6Luminato-7 Luminato-8Luminato-9Luminato-10 Luminato-11Luminato-13Luminato-14
Luminato-12
Luminato-15Luminato-16 Luminato-19Luminato-20Luminato-22 Luminato-23

No comments:

Post a Comment