Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

World Wide Photo Walk 2012 I

Well, on October 13 I had the honor of being a photo walk leader for one of Scott Kelby's world wide photo walks. Over 1300 of them, and 32,000 walkers. This was the fifth year of this going on and the third one I have been on. Saturday dawned bright and early and I had 30 people show up in the morning. It was a little cool, but nothing that we couldn't handle. The goal was to start at Bathurst subway station and eventually end up around Eglinton West station. A long walk with the usual rest for lunch. I was the second string for Toronto Photo Walks on this. Between myself and our fearless leader Paul, we had about 70 or more people out walking. Different areas mind you.
It was a good day for photography. And I met some new people.
GatheringWaitingChecking AlmostMoving OutWait, I am supposed to lead Park PathComedianSeriously Now In ActionFallenLast Gasp of Summer Fire Top

Oh, one other thing. I will be posting links on the store page to deals from B&H. They will change from week to week so keep your eye open. You may see some gear that you can't turn down. Anything you buy from there will help me as well. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment