Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Busker Fest 2010: That Man

I like good street theater. Some tries to be cutting edge, but the best ones are the ones that go back to the basics and emulate an almost circus and vaudeville feel to the performance. "That Man" was one of those performers. Very expressive in body language and facial expression without saying a single word. This was one of those performances that would have been better suited to a video camera rather then a still camera. Well here's the best I could do.

I lucked out and showed up just as he was setting up. This meant practically front row center for his performance.
That Man
That ManThat Man

He started getting a prop ready for something. The exercise ball was used a few times, the most spectacular will be shown later.
That Man
That ManThat Man

He moved to yo-yo tricks and a few other stunts with props.

That Man
That ManThat Man
That ManThat Man
That Man

Okay, this next series are going to be large, not small. Let me put it this way I had to keep zooming out with my lens to keep the necessary points in the "big" picture. this was a great stunt.

That Man
That Man
That Man
That Man
That Man
That Man
That Man
I have a few more pictures of his routine, I think I will call it a day for now. Like I said, this one needed a video camera more then a still camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment