Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Toronto Photo Walks: The EX Part 7

Well, not only is this the 7th part of a photo walk from over a week and a half ago. Today is the one year anniversary of my blog. That's right I have been posting pictures, good and bad, for a whole year now. Yah me!!! So here's some more long exposures, night pictures, and some of the people I have hung out with since I began this journey.

Night Midway Rides
Night Midway RidesNight Midway Rides
Night Midway Rides
Night Midway RidesNight Midway Rides
Night Midway Rides
Night Midway RidesNight Midway Rides

This ends year one, and tomorrow begins year two...

P.S. I did catch the Snowbirds eventually, not at the EX though....

Canadian Snowbirds

No comments:

Post a Comment