Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, November 2, 2012

Toronto Zombie Walk 2012 V

Okay, this is the last of the pictures I am posting on this subject. At least for a year or so. So much blood, gore, and other things. With Halloween behind us it's now time to look forward to the Christmas season. Some announcements follow this post as well.

Ummm Homeless ZombieThe Crowds Fresh off the Street
Fresh.Blue Zombie Group
*strum strum*  Brains *strum* Brains
Zombie RockerReach For Sale?Parent of the Year Award!Self Serve Rage Zombie Join UsCreepy Zombie GrinderEyesNice Day for a, zombie wedding Turning on themselvesBrain ServiceBusking Zombie?

Now announcements:
On November 15th Toronto Photo Walks will be having a show opening. 19 of us have gone through our photo archives and selected images to have printed, framed and ready for an exhibition. It will take place at The Artful Dodger and be open for three weeks. If you are in the area, please drop by to see what we have come up with. More details can be found on the website dedicated to the show. As well I have a few ideas to promote I will be working on next weekend.

Another thing. If you are into photography, filming, audio, and even looking for computer deals, please check out my store page. I will be trying to post deals from B&H Photo Video. I am an affiliate for them and any purchases that are done through links on my site give me a commission. All help is welcome. Walking and shooting pictures can become expensive. I enjoy doing it though, and any little bit to help offset that is appreciated.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment