Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, March 12, 2010

Davisville Sculpture: Sorel Etrog

This guy keeps popping up all over the place. He's also kinda grown on me with his lines, curves, and knot like style. Up in Davisville, in the Al Green Sculpture Garden and surrounding area there are quite a few of his pieces. I mean a lot of pieces. So this post today is going to be a lot of pictures just to cover him in this area. I could make it two posts, but I don't know exactly what's going on this weekend and I may have a lot of material to work with this coming week. And if I do run out of material, I will just go on a random walk. So onto Sorel Etrogs pieces. Just pictures and titles. Form your own conclusions if you wish.

Capriccio:
CapriccioCapriccioCapriccio

Source 1:
Source 1Source 1

Fiesole:

FiesoleFiesoleFiesole

Grande Odalisque:

Grande OdalisqueGrande Odalisque

Wind Bird:

Wind BirdWind BirdWind Bird

Pieton:

PietonPietonPieton

If you wish don't forget to leave any comment behind here. As well enjoy your weekend no matter what the weather brings your way. I will probably be walking, as usual.

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment