Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nuit Blanche 2008

Well I was looking through my old pictures from my point and shoot days and realized that I haven't shown some from this time. I did a whole write up on it on Live Journal back when it happened so I am just going to link it here. I will show some of the better pictures today though. I think this was where I started getting frustrated with my old camera and started getting real camera envy watching all the other folks walking around with their Canons, Nikons, and monopods and gear. Anyway the link is there and here are some of the better shots.

WaterfallWaterfall
Meeky: The Worlds Starngest Little Boy PlaqueTime-Piece
Conversation #2Conversation #2
Zombies in CondolandDream HomeStereoscope
StereoscopeInto the Blue
Into the BlueDomaine de L'angle #2

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment