Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Alexander Muir Gardens

A little late today. Got busy yesterday and had to rescue a friend. Nothing major really, just ended up killing my time for internet last night. Which in one sense can be a good thing overall. Anyway, I think I will show off a park, and garden that I pass by a fair bit with Nietzsche on the way to the trails. I usually don't wander through it just skirting the edges. Last week I decided to wander through it. I also hung my head in shame about half way through. Alexander Muir wrote the almost national anthem "The Maple Leaf Forever". I am such a bad Canadian at times. Anyway enjoy the wander I did.
Hedge PathTree Blossoms
Sheltered PathSpruceSpruce Trunk
Alexander Muir MemorialAlexander Muir Memorial
Alexander Muir Memorial
Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment