Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, April 26, 2010

Nietzsche In Spring

Once again it's a return to my most documented subject. Every now and then I get some great light, and great action. Then there's times where I am a one man show. I love Chuckits™. They give me time to throw a ball and get the camera set up for picture or two. Last Tuesday I was out giving him some exercise and attention because SusieG was a little tied up at work. It's always fun when we can hang together and get some male bonding in. Oh yeah, it's been two years since Wednesday since he came into my life. How time flies.

Returning
Nietzsche in the LightResting after fetching
Walking Proud

And I think this little fellow is a newish friend. At least I haven't seen him around before. Nietzsche gets along so well with smaller dogs.
Big Dog, meet Small dogSmall Dog
Paladin Phil

2 comments:

  1. I really like the warm yellow tone the sun brings to the grass. I also really like how the sun illuminates certain edges of Nietszche, especially in picture 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know about the edging. I saw that and tried to capture it. Was one of those days I was by myself with him playing fetch. Typical routine, toss the ball, drop the Chuckit, get in position for the return. Worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete