Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flowers on the Trail

Okay, my muse has been tracked down and is tied up where I can reach it when needed. Never let your muse wander with out too much supervision. So speaking of wandering. Was on the local trails this past weekend. The weather was great and my foot wasn't hurting too bad so I went and dog napped Nietzsche for some outdoor exercise. No dog pictures today though. The flowers along the trail were beautiful, and just the lift I needed.

Trail FlowersTrail Flowers
Trail FlowersTrail Flowers
Trail FlowersTrail Flowers
Trail Flowers
The white blur on the right side of the picture is Nietzsche, trying to get into the center of attention. Maybe tomorrow.

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment