Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

World Wide Photo Walk Part 3: The Bugs Edition

Not bugs as in computer bugs, but bugs as in insects. I gave my macro lens a real work out down in the Brick Works wet lands area. I also risked life and limb trying to get pictures of stinging insects. I think most turned out really well.

Dragonfly
Dragonflys on Lily PadsDragonflys on Lily Pads
Bumble Bee
Queen Annes LaceRed Beetles
Honey Bee
WaspHornet
Monarch Butterfly

I will say that sneaking up on bees and wasps is a touchy proposition. As well sneaking up on butterflys isn't easy at all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Phil, very nice photos. My fav is the second lilly pad picture. I know you were going for the dragonfly, but the reflections in the pond water make it more interesting.
    -snowcrash

    ReplyDelete