Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, September 2, 2011

Buskerfest 2011

Okay, I got bored last weekend and decided to brave Buskerfest. I was only down there for about 2 hours before I decided to bail and head home. Crowded streets, hot sun, and very little chance of seeing any of the good acts. I mean when all you can see is heads in front of you it's hard to see what the performers are doing unless they are doing it up high. Which was rare. At least I did see a couple of interesting scenes.


Mutant Ants! Mutant Ants!
Mutant Ants!
Mutant Ants! Mutant Ants!Mutant Ants!
Mutant Ants! Mutant Ants!Too Close!
Their Lord and Minder Their Lord and Minder _PKE3462
Down The street
_PKE3464_PKE3467
_PKE3473 _PKE3482 _PKE3483 _PKE3487_PKE3488 _PKE3489

No comments:

Post a Comment