Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, August 16, 2012

July Scavenger Hunt

Okay, I will post my pictures now for the Chrysta Rae July Scavenger Hunt from Google +. It was a tough month with lots of stuff going on in my life. In the beginning of the month I had a small accident and bruised my tail bone. This put a small damper on my motivation in many areas. I managed to pull through and get something done. After looking at the list I had a few ideas of what I wanted to do. As my Tuesday post noted, I had some dreams for the Rust category. Ah well, at least I had some other ideas. The good news is that I did manage to raise my thinking and shooting a bit. I had a few images that I was proud of this time. Not good enough overall to be honest, but the competition is fierce. So, the all the reveals have been done, and winners announced. And now I give you my album for the July Scavenger Hunt!

Model: This one is going to get a behind the scenes post due to all the work and detail. It was also awarded an Honorable Mention by one of the judges for the hunt.

Motion 
  Kiss: another behind the scenes post for this one as well.

Blue: Yet another behind the scenes, well I may combine this one with Kiss since there were fewer images used in the creating of both.

Puppy

Tree


Lines

Rust: This was the image I ended up using.

Reflection: Quick and dirty, using one of my friends as a model. If I had asked I could have gotten an even better skull for this category. Ah well, I am happy with the way it turned out for something shot in a rush on the fly.

Breakfast: Another rush image since I only had about an hour or two to shoot, process, and then upload. Proper lighting I think would have done the trick. Still a fun shot. I think I have a few BTS pictures of this one as well.

Okay, there are my pictures. I now will link the full categories for each word. Remember there are about 300 pictures minimum per album. And there are a lot of amazing images. So sit back, grab a beverage of choice, and enjoy.

Model
Motion
Kiss
Blue
Puppy
Tree
Lines
Rust
Reflection
Breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment