Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Toronto Photo Walks: Pickering/Rouge Walk

Good morning everyone. This past weekend we went a little further afield from Toronto. We met up down at Union Station to grab a GO train out to Pickering. From there, we walked back to Toronto along the Rouge Waterfront trail. A lot of out door scenery, and interesting lake front views. As well, an opportunity for a picnic lunch on a beach. It was a good day and I was finally able to scratch something off my "to shoot" list. You will see later on in the week, or next week.
So, off we go. We have a train to catch...

Waiting TrainStranger AssistingIncoming Train ArrivalFrom the WindowBridge Path Thistle Stream BedUpstream Rotten

I think I new I was in a little bit in trouble when I saw this sign though...
Well, guess I am going home now... BungalowFrenchmans Bay
Rules of the trail
Any relation to "Saucy Mink"?The Vantage Point Water and Gulls

No comments:

Post a Comment