Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Toronto Photo Walks: Don, Don, Don I

Strange name right? Well, the plan for the walk was such that we were to cross the Don river three times. Hence the name. It was a bright and cold day out when I woke up. The sun was shining and the snow had fallen. Just a little too cold for my liking. Still I bundled up, and made my way out the door to see what there was worth seeing. We met up down at King and Yonge, fortified ourselves with coffee and then braved the great out doors.

Smile!  It Snowed In the Leafless BushFluffed Up Down the roadTom JonesThe Crowd, Into the Sunlight Or Is That ShadeTake Your PickLooking for the Ruts Oooh, Snowbank
Snow Rut (1)Alleyway Another Rut Shooter
Low AngleAnglesReal, Low

No comments:

Post a Comment