Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Toronto Photo Walks: Bloor South West Village I

Been distracted lately again. Then again, I was even more picky about the pictures I chose to post. Going to be happening more I think.

After I shot the pictures of the cherry blossoms I biked over to the lunch stop, locked my bike up and wandered up to our meeting point for the start of our walk. I think this was an area that we hadn't covered yet in our photo walks. The start point was an end point last year though. Tends to happen.

We walked through an older neighborhood that had a lot of hills, houses, and beautiful spring shots. It was a big change from the walk two weeks previous.

We wallowed in the spring temperatures and beauty.

CanadianCheesy CarSerenaded by the Navy League Wear a flower in your hairCranesBox Fit SwingLinesThrough the Gate Bright DaffodilTulips, Daffodils, SpringStopping on the Street Through the Budding LeavesSQUI...err... Chipmunk!Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment