Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, August 5, 2011

China: Small Wild Goose Pagoda

First off, I will be experimenting with a new photo hosting service.  Well, newish to me.  Depending on how it goes I may be using more of it in the coming weeks.  Now PSA out of the way on to the continuing adventures in China.

After we were all packed on the next day, we had some time to spare.  My mom wanted to head to the Muslim Market before we left, as well we had some more sight seeing to do.  The Small Wild Goose Pagoda was nice brisk walk from our hotel.  So instead of hanging out and doing nothing, we checked out, stored our bags, and went for a walk.  Most temples and areas I saw had parks around them.  People would come in to do exercise, wander, or socialize from what I saw.  There were the tourists like us, and the tourists from other parts of China.  It was relaxing to be away from the hustle and bustle of the streets.



















No comments:

Post a Comment