Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pedestrian Sunday In Kensington Market 2

Did I mention yesterday that it was hot out? It just wasn't that it was hot out, being on the narrow street with few opportunities of shade did tend to drain you. We gamely wandered around, checking out music, and people. Some of us stopping for street food. Seeing what the artists and performances were. A good time. I may have to go back at the end of September to see what it's like without the summer crowd. It appears my photo walking schedule will be full for the end of August.

Kensington Market though as has been a special place for me. I have to go there more often then I do now.

Blue Sky Wires
Street MusiciansStreet MusiciansStreet Musicians

Hot and cool
"Free Hugs"Crowded street

Yummm Chicken Hearts
Yummm Chicken HeartsYummm Chicken Hearts

Bird Head?
Easter Island HeadsChalking up the street

Green Car
Green CarLizard Lounge

Primitive Dance
Primitive DancePrimitive Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment