Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nothing New

Hey there fellow readers. Just thinking and planning on how to do this whole exposition. I don't think I will be making daily posts, probably go with three per week as I go through my portfolio, and some history of what I have done. Some pictures a few of you have seen will be showing up eventually. As well I will be linking my flikr account on here as well with what I have done in the past. What I will be doing when I show that is take a few pictures and expound a little more on them then I have in the past.

There is a nebulous direction that I do plan on going. Some ideas have been percolating in my mind. It just has to happen in a logical progression. So stay tuned and come back every so often to see what this convoluted mind has come up with. And with that I will leave a few pictures to tease you all with, without the context at the moment.






2 comments:

  1. Man, those are big fricken raccoon in that first photo above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those aren't raccoons they are.... Ah, but I am getting ahead of myself. You will just have to wait and see what that picture is all about. ;)

    ReplyDelete