Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fun in the Snow

Today was fun. We got a dusting of snow compared to some areas, and it was nice and white. Of course this raises a host of issues when dealing with a white dog. I didn't come home right after work due to some other commitments. When I got into the local area I saw Nietzsche out in the local field frolicing with Homers owner. I got my camera out and took the opportunity to get some pictures. Well it was a little difficult once he realized I was there, but once he got over his natural exuberance he went back to playing with Homer. They are good for each other. Homer is much older and tempers Nietzsche a bit. Nietzsche energy helps Homer get some needed exercise. Any way lets go to the pictures. Oh, and I am learning how to use Adobe Lightroom to modify my pictures a bit. Nothing major, just correcting exposure settings and some colour. Here we go.

Playing in the SnowPlaying in the Snow
Playing in the SnowPlaying in the Snow
Playing in the SnowPlaying in the Snow
Playing in the SnowPlaying in the Snow
Playing in the SnowPlaying in the Snow
Playing in the SnowPlaying in the Snow

That's all folks.

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment