Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Toronto Photo Walks: High Park (Part 4)

The neat thing about the photo walks is that it gives you incentive to try new things with the camera. I started shooting in RAW format this past weekend and on Saturday at the beginning I was also shooting black and white as the preview feature. Neat thing about RAW is that if you shoot black and white you still get the colour images as well. I did have a small problem at the lunch break in downloading my memory card. All I could download were the preview images instead of the RAW files. I figured it out later when I got home and I was happy with some of the pictures I had previously taken. As well, the black and white images added different views to the subjects. So here's a couple of images that are straight black and white, and followed are two images that were uploaded to my Flickr account in both colour and black and white.

The Road DownStepsNovember Pyramid
DoggiesNovember Pyramid

Beautiful DogBeautiful Dog
Winter WeedWinter Weed

Paladin Phil

1 comment:

  1. your slr experience is really coming along. Glad to see that practice has paid off. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete