Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Toronto Photo Walk: The Beach(es) III

Or this edition, "Ice and Water".

Have I said it was cold out? I mean really, really, really cold. Ice was forming in my beard when I was walking. Now this may seem like a bad thing over all. I knew what the forecast was for so I dressed appropiately. The cold weather was worth it though. Especially down by the lake shore. The wave action along the rocks built up layers of ice on the beach and rocks and created crusts on top of them. So without further ado, Ice on the Rocks....

Ice and Algae
Icy PierIce Coated RocksIcy Water Edge
Ice CoatingSand, Pebbles, IceSand, Pebbles, IceRocks, Water, Ice
Ice, Sand, RippleIce, Sand, Ripple
Ice and GlareTeeth of Ice
Icy
And that's all she wrote for today.

Paladin Phil

2 comments:

  1. Phil, these photos are absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was worth every hour braving the winter cold.

    ReplyDelete