Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Doors Open Toronto: Church of the Redeemer

Next on this long walk was Bloor and Avenue Road to view the Church of the Redeemer. This church has been around for over a hundred years. It has gone through many renovations as well to keep it modern and to restore certain parts of the building. I have walked by it many times Taken a picture or two I think. That day was a perfect day to go in and visit. Stained glass being back light by the sun. Gorgeous is all I have to say.

Church of the Redeemer
Church of the RedeemerChurch of the RedeemerChurch of the Redeemer

Church of the Redeemer
Church of the RedeemerChurch of the Redeemer
Church of the RedeemerChurch of the Redeemer
Church of the RedeemerChurch of the RedeemerChurch of the Redeemer

I saw a lot of stained glass on my walk Saturday. This was some of the best in my opinion. Tomorrow...Queen's Park...

Paladin Phil

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work!!

    Steve
    Common Cents
    http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

    ps. Link Exchange??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments.

    ps. lets, and already added. :)

    ReplyDelete