Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Doors Open Toronto: Queen's Park

I had made a list of where to go and what to see for the day. Not on my list was the Provincial Legisalture building. As I was walking by I noticed that they were open for the occasion as well. No skin off my nose, and since it was a hot day out any air conditioning was welcome. So in I went on the self guided tour.
Doors Open Toronto: Queens Park
I went through the Speaker of the House office, up through some grand passage ways and made my way to the floor of the legislature.

Doors Open Toronto: Queens ParkDoors Open Toronto: Queens Park
Doors Open Toronto: Queens Park
I took a few pictures from the floor and made my way back out into the grand passages and down out through the Lieutenant Governors chambers.

Doors Open Toronto: Queens ParkDoors Open Toronto: Queens ParkDoors Open Toronto: Queens Park
Doors Open Toronto: Queens ParkDoors Open Toronto: Queens Park
Doors Open Toronto: Queens Park
It was worth the wander through I think. I have never been inside the building as long as I have lived in this province. I may go back again, when I have a larger flash. The place is huge and my on camera flash couldn't do the place proper justice.

Next on the agenda, the Canada Life Assurance Building.

(my feet were starting to twinge at this point)

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment