Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, June 14, 2010

Toronto Photo Walks: Queens Quay

Well Saturday was my opportunity to get out and meet up with like minded photographers. Or at least people with cameras. Well Saturday morning dawned bright and early. I got all my gear together, which is slowly increasing, and made why way to the bus stop, and promptly got nailed with typical TTC service. Missed two buses walking to the corner, and the next bus was late. Typical to say I got down to the start point of Union Station a little late. Lucky for me I was able to locate the group rather quickly.
WAIT FOR ME!!!

We wandered down a couple streets to our first major stop taking pictures as we went of what we saw.
Searching for SubjectsWaiting on the corner

The sky was low and ominous. After all the weather forecast was for rain and thunderstorms. We are a hardy group and done all types of inclement weather so we weren't overly worried.

Ghost Tower

There were a few interesting items on the way in the first 20 minutes walk, which was perfect timing for the main stop which I will show tomorrow. Needless to say the day started. That shall be covered tomorrow.

You are Here?Looking for the CN Tower
Old Bike
Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment