Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

365 Project Update

Okay, been slacking again on posting pictures. Last time I saw I posted the latest on my 365 project. As well it was into the second week. Well, here's week three with pictures and ponderings....


365-14: Solution
365-14: Solution
Earlier I mentioned that I needed more exercise. This is one way to achieve it. My bicycle and me are getting reacquainted after too many years of gathering dust.

365-15: Vile Habit
365-15: Vile Habit
Yes, I am a smoker. One other thing that I am going to need to eliminate from my life. I am working on this at the moment. Steps at a time.

365-16: Remains
365-16: Remains
They reached up to the sky. Remembering where they once stood, towering over the city. Slowly they rust away, remaining nothing but forgotten memories.

365-17:Swing
365-17:Swing
Tempting, so tempting to just hop on and have fun. Alas, I was in a rush that day. Maybe next time.

365-18: Laundry
365-18: Laundry
I really have to get a grip and start folding my laundry when it's done and clean.

365-19: Night Part 1
365-19: Night Part 1
So there I was thinking....Damn, almost forgot to take a shot today. Out side I go and catch the side lights...

365-20: Rain
365-20: Rain
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paladin Phil - this is realwest, once again posting anonymously!!

    These are some really great photos! Composition, subject matter and lighting are all really superb!

    But as someone who has, after 40 years of smoking one and a half packs of cigarettes a day, quit smoking himself, some friendly words of advice: try the Nicoderm CQ patches. They help ENORMOUSLY - and although you are still getting nicotine into your system (they say to wear 'em 24 hours a day, but even I never smoked while asleep so I remove 'em at night) at least your not getting all the crap that smoking cigs puts into your system - like carbon monoxide and other things that are BAD for you. I've quit since January 3rd of this year and its still a fight every day. But you can and HAVE to beat cigarette addiction or your bike riding (and lots of other things) will come to naught when it comes to getting into great shape and staying in great shape. And it would be a shame to waste such a great photographic talent as yours.

    uh, y'all still have my snail mail addy to which to send the check, right?!?
    :)

    ReplyDelete