Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday: Come on Spring Greenery

One thing I hate about this time of year is all the browns and stuff. Some days it's nice and warm, others are a little cool. Or like today down right frigid. I look at trees and most of the time all I see are brown limbs. What can I do? Just wait I guess.
Sunnybrook Dog ParkSunnybrook Dog Park
Sunnybrook Dog ParkSunnybrook Dog Park
Sunnybrook Dog Park
Wait, what's that I am seeing? It looks like a tree is starting to bud.
Sunnybrook Dog Park
The long wait is over, spring is officially here, and this is the sign of real spring in my opinion. Going to have to go walking to find even more signs.

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment