Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, July 12, 2010

Toronto Photo Walks: Kensington Market/Little Italy

Good Morning everyone. I am currently on vacation for the week so I won't guarantee a post a day. I will see what I am up to and what my internet connection is like. I will be travelling shortly so I will get some pictures up today before I take off. Our walk was scheduled to go from Bathurst and Bloor through University of Toronto for a spell then back through Kensington Market and Little Italy. The day was a great start, bright, sunny, and warm. Not a rain cloud in sight.

The crowd that showed up was a good crowd of past walkers and newbies. It was going to be fun. We wandered down past Honest Ed's, through some side streets looking for interesting stuff. Or at least stuff that was interesting to us. It was a good start to the day.

Start of the walk.
Start of the walk.Start of the walk.

Start of the walk.
Start of the walk.G !
Tin Tin
EquusFake Flower
_PKE5691
_PKE5702Post Face

See you hopefully during the week

Paladin Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment