Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, January 17, 2011

Creative Use of Flash

Ever get an idea you just have to try out? I have been thinking of one for months and months. Ever since I ran across a tool for photography called wireless flash triggers. There are all sorts of brands from the big buck expensive ones all the way down to what's known as e-bay triggers. Different varieties, and lots of fun and uses for them. For one thing, range...

There is a slide near where I live that I just wanted to light up from the inside. Well, a couple of weeks ago I got a set of triggers from someone that was giving them away. Friday night, I finally got to use my idea. And here are the results.

No Flash..

Slide and Playground at Night

Big Flash....
Slide and Playground at Night

None

Slide and Playground at Night

Some

Slide and Playground at Night

Nothing :(

Slide and Playground at Night

Everything :)

Slide and Playground at Night

A lot of fun is going to happen with my new toy and tool...Stay tuned.

Slide and Playground at Night
Slide and Playground at Night

No comments:

Post a Comment