Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, January 24, 2011

Toronto Photo Walks: Davisville

Well, I think I am organized a bit. This past weekend I led, planned and set up a photo walk for the group. I managed to roust most of our members from the downtown and southern portions of the city to my area to show some interesting sites. It was a cold day, but not too bad to hang around in, unlike todays temperature of -20 Celsius. So we started out from Davisville station and wandered through the local neighborhood looking at sights, sculptures, and the usual odd ball things we find. Carry on walkers...

Starting Off
Fiesole in WinterGreenwin
Thin Icicle
Landing Sculpture
Landing SculptureLanding Sculpture
Landing Sculpture
Pipes, icicles, and lookingWandering down the street
End of the Crowd
Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment