Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Picture Project 365 Update

Well, I have finally got caught up with uploading and sorting pictures. One thing that I have been doing is trying to take a picture a day of random stuff. I am not including photowalks or meet ups for this. Those will be blank days essentially. So far I have missed one day. Not bad really. Random things that grab my attention. Or things I like that look really nice. So here we have a bunch from January and February.

Cold Snowy Seat
Rusting AwayVictim of Construction

Frosty Grate
PaperclipsFace

Late Moon
Printer StandMorning Snow Aftemath

Cold Pigeons
Snow Light WellParrot Spotlight

Burning Sky
Zippo CollectionWren on a Bush

Reflected
IciclesMorning Glow

There they sit, looking at me rapproachly.

No comments:

Post a Comment