Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Orchestra" Art Show at Ben Navee Gallery

Okay, what else am I falling behind on? Oh yes, the title says it, right.... Well my choices was a strobist social meet-up, to discuss the coming Saturday "show up and learn" or an art show opening. Choices, choices, choices. The theme for the art gallery was roaring twenties, so I donned my pin stripe suit, white fedora, and off I went. Yes, I do own a pin stripe suit... One of my photo walk buddies, Georgie Grrl had a few pieces in the show, so a bunch of us were showing up as moral support. As well, the producer of the show has been on a few photo walks as well. Double support. It was an interesting event, for what I say. Good jazz, sax music, and of course people.

Outside Looking In
The Bass_PKE5106

Roaring 20's
Sweet Jazz_PKE5130_PKE5141
Feather Boa
See that?Flapper GeorgettePicking The Right Munchie
Sax Man
Jazzing the SaxNice Picture
_PKE5120
_PKE5114_PKE5113

Gorgeous...

It was an interesting experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment