Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

China: Beijing Part I

Lots of places we went and saw. I wondered through Beijing in a daze eventually. People, crowds, traffic, sites to see. I didn't have enough time to just wander through it and really capture it. Most of my pictures reflect my experience, just a small slice as I breezed around.

The Olympic Village from 2008 was interesting though.

Birds Nest Stadium
Birds Nest StadiumBirds Nest Stadium

Birds Nest Stadium
Birds Nest StadiumBirds Nest Stadium

2008 Pool Pavillion
PlazaSwimming and Diving Building

Olympic Flame
Micro as MacroCommenerative Plaque

Commenerative Plaque
Commenerative PlaqueCommenerative Plaque

Kites

Kites In The Sun

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paladin Phil!! Some really great photos there my friend! It sorta surprised me how much the scenes around the Cathedrals and all reminded me so much of Western cities! Old western cities - like Europe in say the 1900's but more Western than I expected.
    And the shots of the Olympic venues were cool, but NOTHING beats those Kite photos - such grace and beauty - and YOU managed to capture just the right amount of angle, sun and contrast for them.
    Thanks for these!!

    ReplyDelete