Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, January 6, 2012

Toronto Photo Walks: Hair of the Dog II

Well, after a boisterous New Years Eve a walk was needed to shake the cob webs out for the start of the New Year. Thus I found myself down at Sunnyside Pavillion for the the annual Toronto Polar Bear Dip. The weather was similar to last year. Mild and rainy. Well the rain was more driving then usual. I stuck around long enough for the bodies to get in and out of the water then I boogied to the first pub stop. Same route and plan as last year. It was a decent crowd that showed up too. TOPW-HD2-1TOPW-HD2-3TOPW-HD2-5 TOPW-HD2-6TOPW-HD2-9TOPW-HD2-10 TOPW-HD2-11TOPW-HD2-15TOPW-HD2-17 TOPW-HD2-21TOPW-HD2-23TOPW-HD2-24 TOPW-HD2-25TOPW-HD2-26
I was thinking of adding some video I shot to this post. Unfortunately it's going to have to wait till next week. Have a good weekend folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment