Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Thursday, February 23, 2012

TSG-25: Mandy

Okay, slowly catching up on my projects and getting into the swing of things. I will return to the photo walk stuff after I deal with the pictures I took a couple weeks ago with the Toronto Strobist Group. This edition is all about Mandy. Loved working with her, not afraid to get up there and do what needed to be done. Going to have to keep her contact info in case I need another model to work with. So here we go.
Mandy-1Mandy-2Mandy-3 Mandy-4Mandy-5Mandy-6 Mandy-8Mandy-9Mandy-12 Mandy-14
Mandy-15Mandy-16Mandy-18 Mandy-11
Mandy-17 Mandy-19 Mandy-20

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paladin Phil - this is realwest, and I just wondered what you meant by "Loved working with her, not afraid to get up there and do what needed to be done" hmmm??!

    Yes indeed, I'll wager that you'll find her phone number and address sooner rather than later!
    Very cool photos today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry realwest, I meant professionally. She only needed minor stage direction when shooting. Example, when I or the other shooters were looking for a specific look or position. Other wise she went and did her own thing.

    ReplyDelete