Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Monday, February 6, 2012

Toronto Photo Walks: Liberty Village

Okay, posting has been sparse for a variety of reasons. More on that later. This weekend I managed to make it out to the later half of our bi-weekly photo walk and met up with the friendly horde of us. And this time it was a horde. One of the largest groups I have seen out for a walk in a long time. This time we were wandering through Liberty Village and parts of the Ex. I met up with the group at the Brazen Head pub where we took over an entire section. Had lunch and off to shoot the neighborhood. TOPW-LV-1
TOPW-LV-2TOPW-LV-4 TOPW-LV-6TOPW-LV-5TOPW-LV-7 TOPW-LV-8
TOPW-LV-9TOPW-LV-11 TOPW-LV-10TOPW-LV-32TOPW-LV-12 TOPW-LV-13
TOPW-LV-27TOPW-LV-28 Okay, about posting. I can't guarantee anything in the near future. My work schedule is dragging me down a bit. I will be trying to post a bit more then I have been, but expect at least a couple posts a week instead of what I tried in the past. I am still walking, and still taking pictures. Just finding time and energy to actually post them though is taking a bit of extra effort. See you all tomorrow at least.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paladin Phil!! This is realwest - just wanted to say how much I enjoyed these photos, and that I do understand how working for a living can get in the way of your art!

    But I'm glad to see you back, posting again this week.
    And these photos actually manage to capture some of the feelings/ambience of the people and structures (not to mention the horses!) that you shot. Nice work my friend.

    ReplyDelete