Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Other Walks

Okay, these are from almost a month ago when I needed to get out of the house and I ended up meeting a few friends and just wandering the streets. We started at Sherbourne station and went up into the Rosedale neighborhood. Just talking and snapping whatever captured my interest. OtherWalks-1OtherWalks-2OtherWalks-3 OtherWalks-4OtherWalks-5OtherWalks-6OtherWalks-7 OtherWalks-8OtherWalks-9OtherWalks-10 OtherWalks-14OtherWalks-15OtherWalks-17 OtherWalks-16OtherWalks-18OtherWalks-19 OtherWalks-20

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paladin Phil - this is realwest -say these are some pretty cool photos!!
    I am almost always amazed at how much Toronto and parts of NYC - large parts of NYC - look so much alike.
    But how the heck you managed to get those shots of the bridge/highway when there was no one around simply astounds me!
    Again, great work, which would be improved only if you'd put some captions on them!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I get an empty street/bridge? One it was Saturday, two it was a quiet neighborhood, and three I waited till there was no oncoming traffic. :)

    And about the Captions. When I have time, energy, and creativity I try to use captions. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete