Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lets Play Comedy Show I

Well, last week was a little busy. Went to two shows. This one was a combination exhibition and performance. Lets Play comedy and art show was held at the Artful Dodger. Put on by MariProjects, it was a blast of a night. The last one I had gone to was Orchestra back in January of 2011. A friend of mine had some pictures on display so I had to be there. Music, clowns, performance, art. How could you go wrong?
The Artful Dodger Mari and Friend DrummerGuitarist and Singer Guitarist and singer Glow BandMullet Plotting Some of the Crowd
Smile for the CameraUmm, or Not Anxiety Bug A ConfessionWait..*Wolf Whistle*Looking Good
A Hold UP!
Cashing InGive me your money That's it, all in the bag.Making out like a bank robber.And No body call the cops till I am gone *bow*

1 comment: