Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ingress Cross Faction Meet-up I

Well, back in February, after the Don, Don, Don photo walk I headed across town to meet some people that I had been mostly conversing with online. I have been playing an Augmented Reality game called Ingress since the end of November. It compliments my photography quite nicely at times since it's a game that can't be played sitting at your computer desk. You actually have to go out side and explore. Since I have explored the city fairly well, I am ahead of the curve in comparison to most players.

Anyway, a truce was declared, a location picked and we got together. We met at the Rivoli on February 9, 2013 at 1300 hrs. The truce was in place to 1700 for all attendees and higher players. We discussed strategies, devices, and other geeky stuff. There are a lot of geeks in the group, many different kinds of geeks too. The Crowd Jokes and Laughs Good to GoVictory Fueling Up Even I Got CapturedHe did what?!? Yes, I am that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment