Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, April 26, 2013

March Dim Sum

I can't believe I didn't post any of these yet. Tidying up the old hard drive the other day moving pictures to my external hard drive I came upon this day. I had done some processing of a couple of them for a project but I hadn't done anything else. A forgetful mind is a horrible thing sometimes. Then again, there's little surprises like this.

Yep it was one of our monthly Sunday Dim Sum walks. Followed by a saunter through Kensington Market. The day was foreboding and threatening of rain. Still it wasn't that bad overall.


The Look of TroubleEnd of Dim SumKill StapledInto the MarketLooking for Master Guarding the ScooterBubble BlastMoment of Creation Free BubblesPeace MakerIce Lady RearingThat Old TruckPanda Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment