Find us on Google+

B&H Banner

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio photography Pro Audio Computers and Solutions Portable Entertainment Home Entertament photography

Friday, September 18, 2009

Layout, Postings, and Proper Direction

Okay, I have spent some thought on how this is going to go down. In a drunken haze I was struck by a moment of clarity. I will be posting my walks and directions I have taken in longish posts with a picture or two to illustrate what I have seen. Since I have over three years of pictures to go through this will take awhile till I arrive at the present. Thankfully I have a fairly good memory about how it happened.

The long posts and musings will be happening Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s. On other days, randomly for the moment I will pull out a few pictures and go into greater detail of what happened or what I was thinking at the time. This will be a neat introspective as well. For some pictures I will even link to a map where they were taken, and any other details to expand on it.

I will be working fairly constantly writing my postings ahead of time so that I can just fire them up and link the pictures. As well, I might have a friend of mine help out who was there with me at the time of some of the pictures. You will see her as well, since she’s in a few of the ones I took over the past two years. So stay tuned and comment freely when you want.
PaladinPhil

No comments:

Post a Comment